Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Post Four: Guilty Romeo

Dear Diary,
The only second of happiness that I've had all day is opening up the dusty cabinet and see your brown leather cover. Ohh diary I have done the most terrible thing that one could do. I have killed my true loves cousin, Tybalt. I am covered with guilt from my head to my toes. Why, why am I not punished to death, but I banished. I should not be on earth if I am not with Juliet. This morning I thought my life took a turn for the better, but then what do I do? A murder, for all the times it was right after my wedding. Now my Juliet will be send to a church to marry someone and I will not be able to stop her.  Ohh I can't stop thinking about what I have done, I am hated by everyone, but my Juliet. The nights when I would go to her house and climb up the tree that sat right outside her room is over. The times we talk to each when she was on the balcony and I was on the ground, are over. Ohh I am monster, a murderer,
I have made my Juliet’s life so complicated.

Diary, I have thought of a plan, I will not fight for Juliet back, because fight is never in my interest, but I will sneak my Juliet back. I will wipe my tears away and think of a escape for Juliet... I have not thought of anything but then I think a plan my future will go along the line of this, Juliet and I will live in your large house right outside the a city, I will have the most beautiful gardens for my love. We will have lots of servants and three sons, they will all strong and smart. Juliet and I will live to are longest together and never to separated. Sounds like a dream life to me, so I must get Juliet to make that work.

Guilty and Lonely,
Romeo

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts, Courtney. Romeo was not one of the options, though. Regardless, your thoughts are clear and demonstrate Romeo's grief and desperation well. Make sure you read your posts out loud to avoid sentence-structure errors. I know you were under the pressure of time, so it is a bit harder. Overall, good post!

    ReplyDelete

Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet